Tuesday, August 17

OooooooooooBAMA !!!

Alan Keyes is unhinged, completely unhinged. He's the black Jerry Falwell.

WHAT KEYES SAID IN A MAY 7, 2004, ADDRESS: "Now, you think it's a coincidence that on Sept. 11th, 2001, we were struck by terrorists an evil that has at its heart the disregard of innocent human life? We who have for several decades killed not thousands but scores of millions of our own children, in disregard of the principle of innocent human life -- I don't think that's a coincidence, I think that's a warning.

Casually comparing the events of 9/11 to people that have abortions is insane. He's also likened his "call to duty" in the Illinois race to the hundreds of firefighters that came to NY's aid on 9/11. I don't know how he can make it through each day knowing full well that he is a total douchebag... There's something really really wrong when I feel genuinely afraid of so-called Christians. I'm going away for two whole weeks. I am sooooo ready. Upon my return, I will be busting my ass in order to move out of my hovel of a home. Texas Texas, here I come... ...and for those of you in Illinois:

No comments: