Tuesday, June 1

the real deal

It's been weeks, and I'm hoping this caused all y'all to shed a tiny tear...all 5 of you. I can't recap and opine all that's happened, but bits/pieces are in order: -I was able to meet and greet John Kerry when he came through town last week. I thought he delivered his stump-speech masterfully, despite the jackass behind me that kept chrotling, and shaking his head in disbelief. His focus was mainly on the environment and energy crisis, but he did a good job of hitting up the rest of the campaign trail issues. -Sean Astin was at the rally, and in a short conversation after Kerry's speech, he told me I reminded him of Janeane Garofalo, after I mentioned Air America. Fair enough... -Both John Kerry and George W. Bush have fallen off of their fancy bicycles. -Memorial Day has come and gone, and I did my part to set aside a couple of reverent minutes to reflect on just how insane the state of our nation is in right now. -I spent an hour composing a L O N G letter to my neocon-cousin in South Texas. She's voting for Bush this year... -Speaking of nu-government....Ghazi Mashal Ajil al-Yawer is the new Iraqi President!!! *scratches head* I wonder how this guy's going to handle the Sunni revolts and SHiite uprisings that have been so popular as of late.
GWBush04.com - George Bush for President

No comments: